Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve and Davis's Birthday Party


( The birthday boy showing off tricks with his Kool-Aid!)

My nephew, Davis, was born on New Year's Eve and this year was the first time he has had his birthday party on that day. He had a hot dog and marshmellow roast. It was a lot of fun, but very cold. My kids had a great time as did the birthday boy.



After Davis's party we went to watch the fireworks show at the park. It was pretty good for Winfield and for free. The kids liked it, but did not want to get out of the van for long to watch because it was so cold. I think it was like 29 degrees. After the fireworks show we went home and shot fireworks and the kids did sparklers. They had a great time. Of course to end the night, the big kids and Trey and I had a bowling tournament on the Wii. We are such party animals. Great fun just staying at home with my wonderful family.

No comments: