Yeah! We have booked our next trip to Disney World and Julia's first trip to Disney World for the week of Thanksgiving 2009. We are so excited. Julia is so excited about going to see the Princesses.
Now, we have been once as a family and I went many times when I was in junior high and high school, but there are always so many changes and everyone has a favorite. I am going to list a few of our favorites at Disney, but I would like for everyone to send me their favorites so we can compile a list of things we should be sure to do on this trip. I know I am posting this early, but we don't want to miss anything.
1. Always stay in a Disney resort. A value resort is fine with us b/c we are not in the room for long periods of time.
2. Purchase the Dining plan.
3. Eat at Cinderella's castle and at Chef Mickey.
4. Make sure to ride:
a. The front car of the monorail. (Jack and Savannah still have their driver's
license from our last trip.)
b. Toy Story.
d. Safari at Animal Kingdom
f. Space Mountain
g. Tower of Terror
h. It's a Small World
5. Buy the photo pass cd. Did not do this last time, but Rhonda did and it is well worth the money.
6. Pretend to be a kid.
7. Do not ride Stitch's Great Escape, very gross. Jack and Savannah both cried the entire ride, then did not want to see Stitch when we ate breakfast with him.
8. Make sure someone in your group has a cellphone with them if you seperate.
9. If you go during winter months, pack for winter and summer. The weather changes in a matter of hours.
10. Dinner with the Princesses at Epcot. The food is gross. The breakfast there is American breakfast so that is what we are doing there this time.
Please send me your favorites or things to avoid.