Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DISNEY 2012

We are going to Disney in 200 Days! I can't wait! We get to book our meals in 20 days! I have it all scheduled out right now and I pray that we get everything we want. We are going during a time that has free dining, but we upgraded to deluxe dining. We are getting to do a great mix of character meals and non-character table service meals. Here is what we have planned at the time. If one of the meals is not a great one, let me know and give me some recommendations of where you like to go with your family.


Breakfast

O’hana
Polynesian

Tusker House

Animal Kingdom


Akershus
Epcot

Chef Mickey
Contemporary

Cape May
Yacht & Beach Club

1900 Park Fare
Grand Floridian



Dinner
Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom

Sci-Fi Dinner
Hollywood Studios

Whispering Canyon
Wilderness Lodge

The Garden Grill
Epcot

Cinderella’s Castle

Magic Kingdom

Le Cellier

Epcot
or
O’hana (1)
Polynesian

Cape May Clam Bake

Yacht & Beach Club

We are not telling the kids where we are staying so we can have a surprise for them! I cannot wait to pull into our resort and see their faces. They are going to be so excited!

1 comment:

Merry said...

I just did our reservation. We only got the "normal" dining plan as my family would mutiny if I made them take that much time out for dining. We're currently booked at Dinner - Olivia's at Old Key West Resort (where we're staying), Tusker House Breakfast in AK, Dinner at Ohana in Poly, Dinner at Biergarten in Epcot, Dinner at Via Napoli in Epcot. That leaves me 2 more dinners to decide. I am waffling about booking the dinner show at Hoop Dee Doo Revue but you only get Category 2 seating with the meal plan so I'm not sure.

I think we're both going to have a blast. I only wish we were there at the same time!