2010 was full of wonderful events.
- Savannah and Jack both accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Savannah turned 9
- Jack turned 8
- Julia turned 4
- We have traveled to New Orleans, Myrtle Beach and Breckenridge.
- Jack made All Stars in baseball and his team won the District Tournament
- Savannah and Jack both ended the 2009-2010 school year with straight A's.
- Season football tickets at Mississippi State University
- Read the Bible completely in 90 days.
In 2011, I want to achieve many things. I am starting a list here, but I am sure there will be many more.
- Loose weight!!!
- Run a 5K
- Be more caring
- Blog more often
- Take the kids to Washington DC and Baltimore
- Spend time with friends more often!
- Learn how to use all the options on my camera.
Happy New Year to everyone! What are you guys planning to do for 2011?