Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Few Days with Julia

I attended the Annual Transition Conference in Auburn on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Jack and Savannah are getting ready for SATs at school so they stayed with Nana and Pop while Trey and Julia went with me to Auburn. We left Sunday after church to head to Auburn. It was a great day to spend with just Julia. We took our time driving down to Auburn and stopped off at the Russell outlet to get a few things for this kids for baseball and softball. The conference was held at the Grand National Hotel and Conference Center in Opelika. Our room overlooked the golf course. Too bad for Trey I had to attend meetings all day and he had to keep Julia. Julia had a great time with her dad while I was in meetings. He took her swimming, play on a great playground and to eat breakfast at Waffle House. I love getting to spend one on one time with each of the kids. It gives them a chance to get all of our attention. I did miss the other two, but they had a great time with Nana and Pop.



View from our room


Julia hanging out on our balcony.


Julia, the little fish!

Julia playing at the playground

No comments: