Monday, March 22, 2010

99 Meme

I copied this from my friend Merry's blog. I thought it looked pretty cool so I thought I would post with my answers. If you decide to put it on your blog, please leave a link in the comments because I would love to see it!

99 Things Meme

Bold: Indicates the things that I've already done
Italics: Indicates the things that I'd like to do
Plain Font: Indicates the things that I haven't done and don't want to do

  1. Started your own blog. (You kinda know this already since you are reading this on my blog.)
  2. Slept under the stars.
  3. Played in a band. (I was in the marching band in high school. I played the trumpet. Well actually I held a trumpet, I didn't really play it.)
  4. Visited Hawaii.
  5. Watched a meteor shower.
  6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
  7. Been to Disneyland/world. (I've been to Disney World a ton of times. The last trip was November 2009. I can't wait to go back!)
  8. Climbed a mountain. (We climbed Stone Mountain in Atlanta, GA last summer. Not a huge mountain, but a mountain to say the least.)
  9. Held a praying mantis.
  10. Sang a solo.
  11. Bungee jumped.
  12. Visited Paris.
  13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
  14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
  15. Adopted a child.
  16. Had food poisoning.
  17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (Hopefully soon we will be able to do this. I have never been to New York and cannot wait to go see everything there.)
  18. Grown your own vegetables. (tomatoes.)
  19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
  20. Slept on an overnight train.
  21. Had a pillow fight.
  22. Hitch hiked. (No way)
  23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill. (Aren't those called Mental Health days.)
  24. Built a snow fort.
  25. Held a lamb. (Savannah got her picture made with a lamb when she was little and I held it with her.)
  26. Gone skinny dipping. (No additional details will be given!)
  27. Run a marathon.
  28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
  29. Seen a total eclipse.
  30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
  31. Hit a home run.
  32. Been on a cruise. (3 to be exact: high school graduation, honeymoon and 10th anniversary)
  33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
  34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
  35. Seen an Amish community. (When we lived in Baltimore, we would drive to Pennsylvania to the Amish community a lot.)
  36. Taught yourself a new language.
  37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
  38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
  39. Gone rock climbing.
  40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
  41. Sung Karaoke.
  42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
  43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant (At Starbucks drive thru. Pay it forward!)
  44. Visited Africa.
  45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
  46. Been transported in an ambulance.
  47. Had your portrait painted.
  48. Gone deep sea fishing.
  49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
  50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
  51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
  52. Kissed in the rain.
  53. Played in the mud.
  54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
  55. Been in a movie.
  56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
  57. Started a business. (I would love to own a children's clothing store)
  58. Taken a martial arts class
  59. Visited Russia.
  60. Served at a soup kitchen.
  61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
  62. Gone whale watching.
  63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (I wish Trey liked to give flowers for more than Valentine's Day!)
  64. Donated blood.
  65. Gone sky diving.
  66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
  67. Bounced a check. (Oops)
  68. Flown in a helicopter.
  69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
  70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
  71. Eaten Caviar.
  72. Pieced a quilt.
  73. Stood in Times Square. ( I hope to soon)
  74. Toured the Everglades.
  75. Been fired from a job.
  76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
  77. Broken a bone.
  78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
  79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. (From an airplane. Does that count?)
  80. Published a book. (I am publishing my blog into a book for my family. That counts, right?)
  81. Visited the Vatican.
  82. Bought a brand new car. (Never again)
  83. Walked in Jerusalem. (But I cannot wait to walk in the New Jerusalem when Jesus returns for me!)
  84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
  85. Read the entire Bible.
  86. Visited the White House. (Not inside, but all around it. I'll go pack boxes for the President in office now, GLADLY.)
  87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (I haven't, but my dad and my husband do!)
  88. Had chickenpox.
  89. Saved someones life.
  90. Sat on a jury.
  91. Met someone famous.
  92. Joined a book club.
  93. Lost a loved one.
  94. Had a baby. (3 to be exact: Savannah Grace, Walter Jackson & Julia Catherine)
  95. Seen the Alamo in person. (I want to)
  96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
  97. Been involved in a law suit.
  98. Owned a cell phone.
  99. Been stung by a bee.

No comments: