Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama Tommie!

Most of you who have known me for anytime at all know that I have the most wonderful grandmother in the world. Tuesday, February 9 Mama Tommie turned 80 years old. I hope and pray when I am 80 I will be half as active as she is. Mama Tommie baby sits Julia on Tuesdays, Blaine on Wednesdays, hair appointments on Thursday, shopping whenever Dorothy wants to go, dates with JT on Friday and Saturday nights and never misses a church services. She is absolutely one of the most wonderful women in the world. She raised a wonderful daughter, my mother, who is following in the footsteps that Mama Tommie has laid before her. I hope one day my children can look at me and say the same about me. They both are two of the most Christ filled women you will ever meet.

My mother and Julia took Mama Tommie and Aunt Dorothy out for lunch on Tuesday. Doesn't she look wonderful? The photography is from none other than my baby Julia. When Savannah ad Jack got out of school, they went to Mama Tommie's house for birthday cake. I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

No comments: