Thursday, February 11, 2010

Date Night with John Mayer

Ok so I really didn't have a date with John Mayer, but I did go on a date with my wonderful husband to see John Mayer in concert. He was absolutely wonderful. Not only does he look like a dreamboat, he can sing like a bird and can play the guitar like everything. The opening act was Michael Franti and he was just as good. It was an absolutely a wonderful night.

We also went to dinner at the Melting Pot. It was different. The best part of the meal was the dessert of a ying-yang chocolate pot (milk chocolate and white chocolate) with cake, fruit, marshmellows, and rice krispie treats! I wish I had another one of those right now! I don't know what I was thinking, I didn't take my camera into dinner. Very weird for me. I always have a camera with me.

Tuesday night was wonderful, but waking up Wednesday with the stomach virus was not wonderful. I felt like I had been ran over by a Mack truck Wednesday and the majority of the day Thursday. I did make it to work Thursday, but most of my students probably wished I would have stayed at home another day. Mrs. Williamson was not her normal happy self today!

No comments: