Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Tammy to do the following:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.



The pictures on my computer are organized by date they are uploaded so the 4th folder on my computer was when we were at the beach this summer and the 4th picture was of Julia playing in the sand. We were at Destin the week after the 4th and this is where you could find Julia most of the time we were there. She loves to play in the sand. She would build castles and then jump on them. She said "It is fun, Mommy!"

I tag:
1. Merry
2. Amanda
3. Robin
4. Heather

1 comment:

Jason Royle said...

OK, did you do this before you finished with your Christmas decorating or after?