Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School


I still get butterflies in my stomach on the first day of school each year.  I guess the unknowing of what the new year holds for me, my birth children and my kids at school.  This year is a bitter sweet year for my kids at school.  A group of kids that I am so dearly attached to will be graduating.  I'm very excited for their futures, but I don't want them to go out in the real world just yet.  I know I am preparing tem for what they need, but I don't want to give them up.

Savannah is in 6th grade this year.  She thinks she is a senior instead of a 6th grader.  She is so grown and independent. I hope she has a great year and cherishes these last years of being a child.
 
Jack is in the 4th grade.  So sad that this is the last year that we drop him off at Winfield Elementary School since he goes to the Middle School next year.  I pray that he has a great year just like he did last year.
 




Oh, and my baby girl is in 1st grade this year.  I hope she continues to grow and love learning as much as she did last year.

  My precious babies I hope you all have the best year yet.  I love you so much! 

No comments: