Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Jack

Jack's actual birthday is June 21st, but we had to wait a little while to have a party because we were playing baseball. Jack had his party on July 7th at the Guin Waterpark with one of his best friends, Andrew Stovall. The kids had a great time playing in the pool and going down the waterslide.

I cannot believe my baby boy is 9 years old. He is the sweetest little boy around. I love that he still wants to sit in my lap and love on me. He tells me and his dad numerous times a day that he loves us. He is such a joy to be around. We are so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. He is a smart little boy and a great athlete. But more than that he is a great person. He loves his friends with all of his heart and prays for them daily. He worries about them all the time and thinks of others before himself. I am so proud of him and so lucky that God has loaned him to me and Trey. I cannot wait to see what this year holds for him.

I love you Jack!









No comments: