Sunday, September 6, 2009

Winfield vs. Fayette

Friday, August 28th Winfield played Fayette in the first football game of the season. I teach at Fayette, but graduated from Winfield so I have very missed emotions about this game. Of course I always want my Alma Mater to win, but I hate to cheer against the kids I know so well. Savannah, Jack and Julia have a hard time with this game as well because they know so many of the kids that play ball, cheer or twirl at Fayette. One of their favorite Fayette people is Anna Litton. She is a cheerleader at Fayette and my kids love her. Julia wore her Pirate cheerleader outfit to the game, but she insisted that she looked like Anna. Here is a picture to prove to her one day that she did not look like Anna in her Pirate cheerleader outfit and Anna in her Tiger cheerleader outfit.

No comments: