Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Savannah

I cannot believe my girl is eleven.  Savannah did not have a party this year.  We celebrated her birthday with Trey's parents the first weekend in February at Huck's in Columbus.  The Friday before her birthday Trey and I got her a birthday cake from Edgar's Bakery in Birmingham.  Edgar's is one of our favorite place to go get sweet treats.  The kids ask to go there every time we are in Birmingham so it was a big treat for us to get her a cake from there.  On Savannah's birthday morning she enjoyed breakfast with her birthday candle.



Savannah's new shades from Mommy and Daddy

On Tuesday night after dancing we celebrated Savannah and Mary Katheryn's birthdays at Pepitos.  


It is such a joy to have Savannah as our daughter.  You are a ray of sunshine in my day.  You are a super smart and talented little girl.  I cannot wait to see what the future holds in your life.

No comments: