Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Dawgs vs. Your Dawgs

On Saturday, September 25, 2010, the Mississippi State University Bulldogs hosted the University of Georgia Bulldogs. We had a great day of tailgating with friends, visiting with friends around campus and being on campus again. Yes, I know we go to every home game, but there is something magical about that place that makes me never want to leave there. Davis, my nephew, went with us to the game this weekend. I'm not for sure if he enjoys the day on campus as much as his sister does.

The game was great as well. Beginning with a great pregame from the Famous Maroon band and 4 paratroopers parachuting into the stadium. The MSU Bulldogs still have lots of work to do, but this particular game ended wrapped up in Maroon and White with a great SEC win for the MSU Dawgs!

No comments: