Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary

Trey and I went to Fairhope, Alabama for a long weekend to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks to Renee and Hugh Blackwell for allowing us to stay in your condo. Fairhope is a cute, quaint little town. I loved it. We will have to go back and take the kids in the future, well maybe they wouldn't enjoy it like we did. Anyway we had a great time sitting on the beach, eating great seafood and shopping. It is really weird to go to the beach without kids begging to go into the ocean or having to help the kids peel their shrimp. It was a great trip. I have married my best friend in the world and we have been blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you two went there! We were in Fairhope (well, Point Clear) 2 wks ago! Stayed at the Grand!