Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HAIL STATE!!!

I'm like a year behind on my blog and I promise myself that one day I am going to get caught up, but I have got to start getting back on track and what a better way!  


HAIL STATE!  


My university that I love so much is finally getting the national attention!  After absolutely demolishing Texas A&M this past weekend we are ranked #3 in the AP Poll!  Yes we have to share the rankings with Ole Miss (BOOOO), but even with that you cannot take the excitement!  College Game Day will be in Starkville on Saturday for our game against Auburn!  We will be in Starkville too!   We do not have tickets (very sad about that),but we will have a great time tailgating with our friends and cheering on our Bulldogs from the Junction! 

Love this football season and our Mississippi State Bulldogs!  It takes me back a few years to when I was at every ballgame cheering on my Dawgs!





No comments: