Friday, May 27, 2011

Schools Out For Summer

The kids are out of school for summer and they are so excited. They all did so well in school this year. Savannah is going to the middle school next year and ended her elementary school with a bang. She received 3 awards at Awards Day:



  • All A's


  • Presidential Physical Fitness Award


  • 4th Grade Music Award

Jack also had a great year. He had wonderful teachers and he is now getting his love for learning back. Jack also got 3 awards at Awards Day:




  • All A's


  • Governor's Physical Fitness Award


  • Dibels Reading Award

I am so ready to be out of school for summer, but I have 4 more days. The system I work in had a few more snow days than the system the kids go to school. I am so ready to be home for a few months even though lots of our days are going to be filled with baseball. Jack made baseball all stars. I am so proud of him and cannot wait to see him play some more baseball!

No comments: